Moontime, Motherwort, and Me.
When the blood comes, I slow down. My soul turns into itself. The breath deepens, my heart is light. I light a red candle anointed with rose oils and a goddess carved onto it. Little rituals like this connect me to the Great Mother.
I wish I could start a moonlodge, where we can all come together and just be. Let us laugh and cry and scream. Let’s pull tarot and play with crystals and bleed together. Let’s pass the peace pipe, or the dutch and sink into the arms of the Goddess.
How wonderful that would be!
I’ve just brewed some Motherwort tea. Although I’ve read that it is supposed to increase the Menstrual flow, it also helps to relax and calm the nerves.
It should be a relaxing day.
- childofthefoxes likes this
- sootnose likes this
- ayeshanura likes this
- karmadharmadivadasi likes this
- wildearth likes this
- thenewagegirl reblogged this from risingkundalini
- thenewagegirl likes this
- indigoshakti said: That would be divine!!! It wasn’t until a couple years ago that I actual started to appreciate my cycles.
- indigoshakti likes this
- tobespiritual said: Beautiful <3
- nandi-iesha likes this
- risingkundalini posted this